Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Help me find a wiper stalk on Ebay- don't know whatelse to call it

I'm trying to replace my wiper stalk (the lever coming out of the steering column) with one that has variable intermittent wiper dial.

I've tried searching on ebay for one but I get zero results and tried many key words like: "subaru wiper stalk" "wiper stock" "wiper control" "Subaru wiper" etc.

Maybe there's another name for this part that I'm not aware of- either way please help.

BTW I found a whole steering column assembly for an Impreza which has both the wiper and light switch but that's a little overkill

i use subaru wiper, and i usually get atleast one hit.

i hope your not looking for the same wagon stalk with a variable delay that i am....

that would be war

:headbang:

;)

nipper

Ohhh good luck with that! I've got a pretty fast internet connection and I've become the master of auction "sniping"!

Game ON!!!

:Flame::headbang:

:)

Ohhh good luck with that! I've got a pretty fast internet connection and I've become the master of auction "sniping"!

Game ON!!!

:Flame::headbang:

:)

SO you think your fast, i have a fiber optic connection, a dual processor puter, and a few secret weapons ...

Let the games begin !!!!!!!!!!!!

The speed of your PC won't make any difference, the speed of your connection is where it's at. Get some software to ping the time to the eBay server that the particular item you are interested in is located, this way you know the minimum time required to get your bid in before the end of the auction. A skilled hand with a dedicated fibre line should easily have a 2-3 second advantage over someone with a DSL or Cable connection. That being said, if the person with the cable/DSL bids higher than the person with the fibre connection, it won't matter how fast the fibre connection is.

Psychologically, auctions aren't about how good of a deal you can get, they are about winning the auction.

SO you think your fast, i have a fiber optic connection, a dual processor puter, and a few secret weapons ...

Let the games begin !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm...

You've forced me to take drastic measures. I may have to stay late at work and snipe it with the company's T3 connection- while I'm at it I may have to log in with the QuadCore behemoth in the Engineering lab!

Mmuuuu-aaahhaahhaa

Bid High Nipper... Bid HIGH!

Aren't the two of you looking for different types of those switches, one for 1997 and the other for 2000?

Anyway, just buy new ones and be done with it.

The wiper switch for '97 would be around $75 at a discount price, before shipping, the one for '00 even less.

Aren't the two of you looking for different types of those switches, one for 1997 and the other for 2000?

Anyway, just buy new ones and be done with it.

The wiper switch for '97 would be around $75 at a discount price, before shipping, the one for '00 even less.

killjoy

The speed of your PC won't make any difference, the speed of your connection is where it's at. Get some software to ping the time to the eBay server that the particular item you are interested in is located, this way you know the minimum time required to get your bid in before the end of the auction. A skilled hand with a dedicated fibre line should easily have a 2-3 second advantage over someone with a DSL or Cable connection. That being said, if the person with the cable/DSL bids higher than the person with the fibre connection, it won't matter how fast the fibre connection is.

Psychologically, auctions aren't about how good of a deal you can get, they are about winning the auction.

None of that beats services like EZSniper.com

I've found myself in the past ready to dig deeper into my wallet than I really wanted to, so I started using the automatic sniper. I figure out what the average price of an item is, think about how much more than that I'm really willing to spend, and enter that number in the sniper. No fuss, no muss, no stress, no neglecting the dog because an auction is about to end...

I'm a much happier camper, even though I pay about 1% extra for it.