Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My brat with its **new** cap!

So if you need parts you can't get it! Nor from Dodge or VW. So that was a bad move!

Good thing you can get them through Rockauto then isn't it?

On the Brat, looks great! Wish I had been able to get the one I was looking at but the seller thought it was made out of solid gold as bad as he was on the pricing...

I dunno if you can get those parts from Rockauto? I never looked. My dad used to have a 84 or so Omni, The one that look's like the Daytona. But the push rod that moves the clutch plate had a little bend in it and it whore a hold in the plate! Someone else reved the car and let the clutch out and bent the push rod a little. So that's why he doesnt have it anymore. That was in the erly 90's tho.

Anyhoo back to the topic. Are you going to paint the cap or leave it white??

Looks AWESOME John!!!! You have one of my favorite Brats out there ( next to Hocrests Becca...thats because I drove her and Daves 3 Subies and Melis's 3 Subies feel like they are part of mines family). Looking forward to seeing it again to see what all you have done ( those rockers) to it...Just an all around Badazz Brat John!

you forgot mine.:grin::headbang:

IMG_0373.jpg?t=1187294727

Looks AWESOME John!!!! You have one of my favorite Brats out there ( next to Hocrests Becca...thats because I drove her and Daves 3 Subies and Melis's 3 Subies feel like they are part of mines family). Looking forward to seeing it again to see what all you have done ( those rockers) to it...Just an all around Badazz Brat John!

Darn it... I have a high topper I've been trying to give away for years now, but still no takers. I'm on the wrong coast.

Back off topic: there's a Rampage running around here that is the Shelby Edition. Only time I've seen a Rampage with that package (ground effects and turbo engine) though I've seen several Omni's and Chargers.

Andy

Wow yeah, Hey monstaru i like your Brat! I think it needs a brush guard tho! But still cool!:headbang::burnout:

And there was a Shelby Edition Rampage? I didnt know that! I thought Shelby only did Editions for Ford?:confused: :-\

I had an 84 shelby charger.... worst pile of &^%&^ I have ever owned. Words cannot describe how awful those cars were.. Rampages do not even deserve to be mentioned with brats imo. They were a small step above yugos. blah

>> thought Shelby only did Editions for Ford?

Kinda O/T here, but when Lee Iacocca (sp?) was fired from Ford he went to Chrysler and was still good friends with Carroll Shelby...hence the Shelby Daytona's, etc.

Dean.

Nice topper! Looks good Backwoods! And I too like the "roof rack" over the bed of the brat on that other one. :burnout:

Anyone know if those toppers fit over high-bar rollbars? (sans lights of course:-p)

i dont think so man, they kinda slope up into a high top. for it to work it would have to be square as soon as it started lol.

-Dalton

brat looks awesome John!! glad the cap came in handy!!

you guys are brave, i`m too chicken to start drilling out my hubs/bashing fenders to fit some 28s on it lol. but seriously, if anyone is interested in having a lifted brat, i'd probly sell mine for $2250ish.

brat009.jpg

brat010.jpg