Ultimate Subaru Message Board

This look like a 1994 GT wagon 2 U?

The VIN does indeed suggest a 94 GT wagon.

The "BF" signifies the raised-roof 1st-gen wagon, which was only the 94 GT here in the states, and the R signifies that it's a 94.

I probably won't have time, but if by some stroke of luck I end up on a computer tomorrow, I'll plug it in and see what the catalog says.

The picture is definitely not that of a 1994 model. I went to Edmunds.com web site for new and used car pricing. I logged in looking for a 94 Subie Legacy. What appears is a picture of that year's car, along with pricing information. Edmunds pix looks like a 94. With wrong picture and wrong vin number, something is definitely wrong at that car dealership. Maybe a bait and switch sales approach.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. They probably have both cars on the lot, and the detailer/person taking pictures/whoever doesn't know what they're doing.

It happens, believe me.

The car pictured is a 00-02 Legacy GT wagon. I knew that already 100% for sure.

I'll bet I know what happened. The manager (an old time car guy who doesn't know diddly about computers) filled out the information then told the lot boy (who knows squat about cars but is a computer geek) "Go take some pictures of that red Subaru and put them on here!"