Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Calling all Red Necks! Fess Up! WHo's Car is this!? :grin:

Here's my own Red Neck Camping Trailer complete with aluminum siding and grandpa's old combine wheels!:clap::Flame::headbang:

Red_Neck_Tent_Trailer_001.JPG

You can tell the age of the trailer like you can an old tree, but in this case it's the layers of paint over the rusting frame & wheels instead of rings!:-p

I was going to try and clean up the frame and wheels but ran outta time. I just got done repacking the grease in the hubs. Definatly gonna have to add grease zirks (sp?) so I don't have to do it by hand anymore.:rolleyes: But hey, I got the trailer free and it won't be bad to have when I do go camping.:drunk:

Oh my God! ... Uncle Dad? ... Aunty Sister? :confused:

Redneck Talkin`!!! ... isn`t it? ... I`m not Clearly understand, but I can Figure out...

Yes, I'm making fun of rednecks and they way that they are stereotyped as marrying their sisters or other close relatives

Shouldnt there be a fridge or a sofa on the tounge of the trailer?

hehehe

Sorta.. you're thinking of a keg cooler with tap and CO2 system. :grin:

and as for THIS.....

moosens actually has a plow for a brat I believe...I have seen it and touched it..and helped move it....I have also seen the guy from the XT6 board ( themoneypit)s hatch with plow..touched that too

Does Tommy realize that his new bride is going all around the northeastern US touching other men's snowplows???? :eek:

There was an aftermarket plow available, but none from subaru.

nipper

^^ Second that.

The dealer paperwork on my 79 wagon (before I sold er off) showed a dealer installable option for a snow plow. Not subaru direct, but aftermarket and warrantable (is that a real word?) from the dealership. :)