Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA82 ready for winter holiday

This is about it for my pics of my/backwoodsboys Loyale involving snow.... I hate the cold and I hate snow so I like to stay inside in front of the fireplace watching out my big picture window.

I am curious how the Imp is going to be..never really got to drive my XT6 in the snow cause it was broke down alot last year..and it will never see road salt again

Snow2007004.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

storage under the seats????? do oyu meen that the seat just comes up? thats so you can lay the back seats down there is no compartment under them. unless the loyale or leone is way different then a GL in that case i would be gettinga loyale and swaping a 5 speed D/R and carbed ea82 into it :grin:

PS my car isnt a baja/brat concept its a brat X cab. and the rear doors arnt functional.

Rob.

Yeah i know it's just so the rear seats will lay flat when put down, But you can store things in there... maybe a AMP! Or some blankets!:)

Tom.

I carry a small kit in my car at all times. I have some granola bars, water, change of clothes, gloves, and a vest with lots of pockets. Now that it is getting colder, I will add a winter coat. I will have to build another kit for the Brat when I get it on the road.

That's it! I guess that's about what we get.. We have alot of drifting so that's its deep sometimes. I'll get a pic of my Soob this year in the snow..

your in wisconson they invented snow. in feburary this year i was stranded near green bay because of a blizzard. we were stranded in a hotel with no electricity.

Huh that was in Feburary, But Greenbay is more north then Waukesha.. I'm trying to remember if we got alot of snow in feb?? We might have. But still we don't get snow like colorado or Michagain i think are's is about avg for the stats that get snow..

People from the weather chanel are saying this year's winter will be miled!!:banana: I hate the cold cold like 11 degrees it's hard on the cars and just sucks.. I can take the 30's pretty good. (Man it's windy today!) looking out the window. Anyhoo back to topic, How many of you put those reths on there grills for X-mas?

This is about the most we ever get here:

Subaru_Snow2.JPG

Rest in peace 84 GL hatchback.

Man, folks go into panic mode when if we get just a third of that around here. I think its great. We had half an inch last winter, and people acted as if there was 4 feet out side. I'm problebly the only one in centeral NC who has snow chains in my subaru, or even know what snow chains are! By the way, chains really help in the real nasty mud.

wtf's a reth?

Huh that was in Feburary, But Greenbay is more north then Waukesha.. I'm trying to remember if we got alot of snow in feb?? We might have. But still we don't get snow like colorado or Michagain i think are's is about avg for the stats that get snow..

People from the weather chanel are saying this year's winter will be miled!!:banana: I hate the cold cold like 11 degrees it's hard on the cars and just sucks.. I can take the 30's pretty good. (Man it's windy today!) looking out the window. Anyhoo back to topic, How many of you put those reths on there grills for X-mas?

Hey! Alright so i can't really spell Wreath.. I just woke up and probely wasnt thinking to good but who really cares? I see people all over USBM that can't really sell somethings that well and i don't harp on'em.

So does anyone put WREATH'S! on there cars?

Side note: I can't use the spell check on here because i don't have that program. I just use the E-Mail checker, Works pretty good.

-Tom

Hey! Alright so i can't really spell Wreath.. I just woke up and probely wasnt thinking to good but who really cares? I see people all over USBM that can't really sell somethings that well and i don't harp on'em.

So does anyone put WREATH'S! on there cars?

Side note: I can't use the spell check on here because i don't have that program. I just use the E-Mail checker, Works pretty good.

-Tom

nope, no wreaths.. maybe if my heater core was going out. oh, and it's USMB. (big letters at top of page) ;)

Damm i gotta learn to check for little typing mistakes. Sorry it's USMB!:grin:

I don't understand why alot of people put wreaths on there grills?? Just seems dumb to me.. I guess i should take this big hollow candy cane and slide it over my radio antena:lol: And then i'll tie this big plastic Santa down to my rack and got for a ride!:grin: That would get people! lol.