Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I Did it Went Real New Gen!!

Sorry wrong forum...but..you all are so close to me...I went and did it today.I am now the proud owner (OK well ..I pick it up Thursday or Friday) of a 2008 Impreza 5 door 5 spd 2.5i Satin Pearl White with roof rack :slobber: :slobber: Wow a brand new Subaru!I am :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: My current 93 imp will be for sale soon cheap. pics as soon as the car is here

do i sense a new reincarnation of bucky?

even if not, the new impreza is a really nice car. i actually like the look of the hatchback version, especially the sti variant. cant wait till the sti is finally released. congrats on the new wheels there connie.

how cheap are we talking on the impreza? my gf needs wheels soon and it might be a good push to get her to get a liscence.

do i sense a new reincarnation of bucky?

even if not, the new impreza is a really nice car. i actually like the look of the hatchback version, especially the sti variant. cant wait till the sti is finally released. congrats on the new wheels there connie.

how cheap are we talking on the impreza? my gf needs wheels soon and it might be a good push to get her to get a liscence.

Tim..probably around the $700-$800 range..I havent gottne the title to it yet and as soon as I do i will deside..

As for the Bucky comment...I actually got that feel from these Imps..we will see...can't wait

Heyyyyy, just 2 days ago you said it wasnt going to happen?

Did you go somewhere else, or did you win the lottery and are keeping that a secret? ;)

Btw, congrats.

Oh, and do you still want a EA82 wagon? :-p

I got a call yesterday from the Dealer while I was at work.He basically said I had to call them right away they have some news. I called them and he said to bring down 2 items ( a pay check stub and a phone number for something) We went down and he said he could get me the car..one of the big banks was pursuaided( spelling) to give me the loan...But we checked what the diff would be if Tommy co-signed and it brought the intrest way way way down..I got the car for $500 down and $370 a month no trade in.

And the EA82 wagon can be put on hold for now...I am keeping the XT6 and going for some intense restore work on that now since I wont have to keep it available for back up.

Mary I am not turning to the NASIOC board...My heart and soul is with USMB and the XT board...dont forget I still have Rocky!!:grin: And he is going no where any time soon

Blasphemy!

Congratulations, Connie. That should make for an ego boost any time you look at your keychain :)

I am still trying to picture what my car is going to look like period...they didnt have any white ones on the lot..and none with the roof rack ..so this is going to be interesting. Yes it is an ego boost...I also keep asking Tommy if he thinks I made a mistake by jumping into this right now...should I have waited till spring?? Am I crazy... I never even think of going with a first year model or redesign ..wait till the bugs are worked out...I look at my bill of sale sitting onmy desk and dont think its real. I have dreamed for many years about a brand new Subaru.

NewSoob.jpg

Congratulations, Connie!

But I don´t like the new Impreza. If you compare it with the 07, the interior is a lot cheaper looking, there is less room for the drivers legs and it just looks like every other hatchback-car.

And of course it has no boxer-sound anymore, but the charisamtic subaru-sound is gone since 2005.

Lukas

Congratulations, Connie!

But I don´t like the new Impreza. If you compare it with the 07, the interior is a lot cheaper looking, there is less room for the drivers legs and it just looks like every other hatchback-car.

And of course it has no boxer-sound anymore, but the charisamtic subaru-sound is gone since 2005.

Lukas

I like the simple interior.....as for leg room...:grin: thats never an issue with me being only about 5 ft 4 inches. And in all honesty..I hated the 08s when they first came out..but I looked at it 4 times now and it grew on me. I have never owned a brand new new car before ( I did have a 94 leftover Ranger way back) and to get one exactly the way I want it is why I went with the 08.

I still have my XT6 for the old Subaru nastalgia when I want it:grin: ..

Its funny how things work out sometimes ;)

I'm a firm believer in a crazy theory I have. That if you want something really bad and no matter how you try, its always out of your reach. Then sometime the road, after you have given up, something better comes into your life.

Yeah, sounds corny, I know.

But its happened to me enough times.

But dont expect something for nothing tho. Things come to you only if you work hard and deserve to be smiled upon by the Subaru Gods :-p

Glad it all worked out for you Connie :clap: