Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The New Baby Is Home!New Pics added page 4

Looks good Connie, congrats!!!

OMG Shannon!!!! We were worried about you..just talking about you in PM...We were getting ready to send out a search party.

Also..thanks for the compliments..I am really starting to love this car thats for sure. Just trying to come up with a name. Goes back today after work to have the bumper guard installed..and I might see what other "goodies" I can get while I am there:grin:

Glad to hear you are liking it! Does it have a name yet?

You really should line it up with rocky to take some photos. I think they make an awesome pair of vehicles.

No name yet..working on it though:grin: maybe I need some suggestions..

and it seems like there are many many many more..liking the new styling then not..and this is run through 5 different boards:banana:

Her name is Dutchess..came to me on the trip ( when I passed a sign for Dutchess County NY:grin: ) Plus she is a bit of a premadonna..does not like to get too dirty.

The more I drive her the more I adore her..have a wierd rattle that needs fixed tuesday when I take her in...other then that I couldnt be happier....ok maybe if she got alittle better gas mileage..average on the 330 mile trip 26.1:-\ Hope it gets better as she gets more broken in.

Better than the MPG I get in the Baja with similar engine / HP

I get 25 or so on a 30 mile commute on the freeway plus some city errands.

It may take you a while to get it dirty too.... I still havn't de-virginized my Baja with a rallycross yet 2 years later... it still has the cosmoline on the bottom! I cant cover it with mud just yet.

Congratulations and happy motoring in it for a loooooooooooooong time. I saw a black one on display at the Frankfurt airport on Friday morning. External fit and finish is awesome. Did not get to look at it closely as I was in a rush to get back home.

aba4430

The 06 2.5i legacy we had got about 28-31 mixed driving, so it should pick up for you.

That's what we get with our '06 Outback, 28+ around town 31+ on the Interstate cruise control ... if I keep it below 70. Above 70 it appears that the parisitic aero-drag kicks in and the mileage drops down to the 28s again.