Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Are these possible to get (lights)

There was a set on eBay a while ago. They went for a pretty penny.

When I lived in Alaska, I walked into a pawn shop. They had 2 sets sitting on a shelf still in the box. SOA factory options, with wiring, switch, relays and all. Even installation instructions. The guy wanted $35ea so i bought them both. used a set and sold a set. This was probably 8 years ago now... but yes, they exist somewhere.

• 1 month later...
thanks for reminding me... I'll ask on Tuesday, as Monday is a public holiday

Dude, let me know if you source any, I'm going to be in Melbourne for 2 weeks at the end of march and then returning to Missouri after that. More than happy to cram some into my luggage on the return trip!! Would help cut down on shipping them internationally.

I guess I'll just have to figure out their part #:-\
Call Jason in Parts at 866-528-5282 (toll free at Mike Scarff Subaru). He might ask you to send the pic to him to help him identify them, but if they can be had from Subaru he'll find them. Don't hold your breath since they were already out of stock for foglights for my '97 Impreza which is quite a bit newer. Good luck finding them.

Dude, let me know if you source any, I'm going to be in Melbourne for 2 weeks at the end of march and then returning to Missouri after that. More than happy to cram some into my luggage on the return trip!! Would help cut down on shipping them internationally.

Okey Dokey... Drop me and email on wrc22b@gmail.com when you get a chance and we'll keep in touch.