Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Myth Confirmed: TN Snow Does Exist

Tennessee is abbreviated TN. It very rarely snows here and we usually enjoy nasty rain soaked winters in my region of the state.

About an inch or two of snow and everyone forgets how to drive. My main reason for getting a camper was keeping the snow out of the bed, it served it's purpose perfectly.

This is what it looked like about 20 minutes later:

000_0009.jpg

Happy Subarus!!!! I will trade you though..well no..I guess I like the snow now cause my Imp is just so much fun to drive in it.Its the cold I hate ..tomorrow a high if 18 whooohooo:-\ .

I hope you went out to play alittle..evn in just a dusting its always fun to play

In 1973, I was stationed at the Naval Air Station outside Memphis. Had 3" of white stuff fall overnight. Was "fun" to watch the locals try to drive on that stuff.

We got a good 10" of snow out of that New Years Eve storm, and it appears like we got another inch last night, (just from looking out the window this morning). I am so glad I bought a snow blower last year...