Ultimate Subaru Message Board

save this suby

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well,thanks Jerry...I've called you a God before and I'll surely keep that impression going.

Geez,I'm kind of weak in the gut right now. Just looked over the photos from the first post.

That's certainly a VERY workable piece of machinery.

As for the west coast trip....going to need to work on it. Wasn't too thrilled about my son overhearing the whole conversation and then telling me he'd rather not fly out west.....:-\ . So,with that and knowing the wife's stance on flying these days....going to have to sharpen the chisel and swing the hammer more swiftly to make this happen.

stay tuned

Well,thanks Jerry...I've called you a God before and I'll surely keep that impression going.

Geez,I'm kind of weak in the gut right now. Just looked over the photos from the first post.

That's certainly a VERY workable piece of machinery.

As for the west coast trip....going to need to work on it. Wasn't too thrilled about my son overhearing the whole conversation and then telling me he'd rather not fly out west.....:-\ . So,with that and knowing the wife's stance on flying these days....going to have to sharpen the chisel and swing the hammer more swiftly to make this happen.

stay tuned

Or just buy me a plane ticket and give me gas money and have me drive it back for you :)

Or just buy me a plane ticket and give me gas money and have me drive it back for you :)

engine is in the cargo area,but thanks for offering.

Son changed his mind.....mentioned it,started raising the humidity in the house....sharpening chisel.