Ultimate Subaru Message Board

After three months of looking for a suitible replacement for my wife's Impreza we finally found the perfect car for her. A model S with a 5 speed in the color my wife preferred. Thanks to richierich who found this gem for us. Now I get the Impreza for myself.:clap:

Forester.jpg

Nice car, only thing is.

What is it on the front of the hood? some kind of air deflector. I have seen them during my travels in US but never in Europe.

Those are for bugs and rocks..deflects them over the roof of the car and keeps the rocks from chipping the paint on the nose of the car.

Nice, what bells and whisles did it come with?
It's a model S with the power locks and security system, alloy wheels, and heated:banana: seats. It's pretty posh compared to what we've been used to. Best part is that it's a 5 speed with fairly low miles for a '99 (114K). We've looked at more than a dozen Foresters in the last two months (and never bothered to look at another two dozen because the price or the miles were outrageous).