Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Whats the going price of a xt6 these days

Depemds on condition...In near perfect shape ..low mileage...$3000 ..most are barely worth $1000 many many of us got ours in the couple hundred dollar ranges.

This board is not the best place for XT and XT6 info...you should join subaruxt.com...thats where all the info and help is for them

lots of variables. if it's running without too many issues and it's a manual then figure 1,000-2,000 on ebay. automatics seem to go a little less unless they're super low mileage. selling on the forums usually doesn't work too well with an XT6...although i have sold two through the online subaru boards. but i think that's not to be expected.

This board is not the best place for XT and XT6 info...you should join subaruxt.com...thats where all the info and help is for them

I really think you should listen to this young lady.

She knows more than 95% of us do!!

Her suggestion has been recommended before.

We are a Subaru board, that's a "scatter gun" approach.

You own a specific and somewhat rare form of Subaru

Take aim with a rife son, you may hit something.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Awww Skip Making me blush :o.. But I learned alot my XT6 knowledge from Gary ;):grin:

But actually..even though most of the members from the XT board visit here regularly..there is more compounded info on the cars..online FSMs, upgrade secrets..repairs...over there.