Ultimate Subaru Message Board

copywright infringment???

I was wanting to support the usmb board by havin a decal made for my window. Would that be breakin any kind of copywright. Or do i have your blessings. I happen to be on really good terms with a business here that makes decals and i know they do quality work.

they made the tribal bolts and the subaru decal already on my car. Just wondering....

Go to the Vender page..and look for McBrat..he already makes USMB decals ..I have been using his work for many years now and all my cars HAVE to sport his work...In fact i just got new STi Pink ones for my 08 Impreza!..He will even do custom work..he did an "Under Construction" one on my XT6.

Go to the Vender page..and look for McBrat..he already makes USMB decals ..

He's a great guy to deal with. I ordered some custom stuff from him a while back and it was great work. He made sure it was what I wanted before doing it. I know, I need to get some money together for the next set that I asked ya about.

I dunno if I'd trust a guy like that. :lol:

:confused: :confused: I'm afraid I dont follow... Are you messin around or are you serious???? Either way i'm always up for supporting fellow board members.

Hey McBrat... Just how big of a decal can you make??

Zach

:confused: :confused: I'm afraid I dont follow... Are you messin around or are you serious????
it's a joke....TEN THOUSAND POSTS...would you rather buy from someone who's made one post here or ten thousand? and 69 trader ratings....i think he's been around a while and is reliable. ha ha!

i would tell him how big you need and see if he can do it. if he has vector formatted images, or equivalents, he can do anything you want. and McBrat if that's something you would like to have let me know and I can probably help. it's good for making large things, like a sign company would need for instance to make large signs or stickers.