Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle show May 16-18 2008

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the progress has been sl;ow but steady, in theory, it should be at least registered and driveable by time the show comes round. its wont be pretty, yet, but it should get me there. sofar, ive about finished the interiour, i just need to put it back together, the exterior is semi-flat balck and there is one more rust spot that i want to attempt to fix before the show, but i not sure how well that will work out yet. i also need to get it running again, but i might be fixing that tonight.

on that note, anyone have any doors for an 85 brat? mine are in need of replacing, the bottoms are rotted out:(

i cant wait till next weekend, lol.

9 DAYS!!!! :banana: :banana:

Tim, hows the brat coming? If the Whirly's are bringing theirs, and you bring yours... then Darlingchip's will be #3!

3 Brats @ Carlisle .... :slobber:

From what I am seeing the the forcast for the week...it doesnt look like my coupes going to be getting claybared and buffed before the show...could have had it done yesterday or today but...I didnt have the funds:(

yea but forcasts can change quickly. Its still too soon to tell. What do weathermen know anyways.

The weathermen should go with the rock theory:

When the rock is wet = rain

When the rock is hot = sunny

When the rock is white = snow

It will give a better and more accurate forcast. :clap:

Connie your coupe is beautiful....If you keep fixing her up it will out shine all the only subies:grin:

it looks like there might be an electrical issue with my brat, might be why it wouldnt run when i got it home last year. it didnt sound like the pump was priming, so i broke out hte fluke and checked volatage at the plug for hte fuel pump and got a whopping .5v when i turned the key. if i cant figure htis out, i might be forced to bring the impreza:-\

I'm looking forward to this. How early are people getting there on friday? I'm thinking of maybe going for a while friday with the WRX then coming back for the day on Saturday with the 360, I'll probably trailer the 360 out, it's all highway there, the 360 doesn't like highways much.

BTW, if anyone is coming in a car that is questionable about making the trip, pm me and get my cell number. I have a truck and trailer, so if you break down, I can bail you out.

I will probably be there around noonish on Friday...Matts usually the first one there cause he sets stuff up.. I want to be there early enough to give hin a hand..but I wont be leaving here till around 8 maybe.( leaving direct from work)

All rims are present and accounted for :banana::banana:. I should be there around 4 or 5 probably friday afternoon/night. GF might back out cause of her nursing exam or something like that..grr. Ive only been warning her about the show for the past month. Oh well my buddy joe will def be coming.

I'll be there at 8-9am friday and I think I'll have my dad with me in my moms legacy.

holy crap! i wanted to get there early, but i dont know if im going to be there 8 am early!

I started claybarring the coupe yesterday...so far getting a nice shine...not as happy as I want to be but I only think a repaint will fix that.

I should be there around 1ish I am thinking ..maybe 2..I forget I am bringing an EA81 :-\ with no guages and 234K miles .. 300 miles..so I will be stopping frequently to double check things ( plus I have a front main leak so oil check will be in order.

Insert old 80s hairband Europes song Final Countdown here