Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Going to Seattle in April. Official Now..see last page

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat is booked, the whole day/night. It has to be Fri night.

Sun is RallyX, we are all headed down for that. Dont think we will be up for anything that night.

Be sure to let me know where you guys decide on. By that I guess I mean just post it up here. It's a long haul from up here, but if I can con Jeff into it; I may be game. Would be nice to meet some of you guys!

Couldnt sleep and woke up with a massive headache. Couple more hours ..bags packed sitting by the door..just need to drink a gallon of coffee and grab a shower and off we go.

My nerves have officially disappeared and I am about 2 steps below going into panic mode. At least I know if I start to freak out at the airport ..Briggs is awake ..somewhat:-p ..if needed

I'll keep my phone next to my bed. You call Daddy if you need to talk to someone ;)

Everything is going to be fine. I just checked your flight status and its all good, no delays or problems. Thankfully you booked with NWA and not AA:rolleyes:

My onld man is BBQing at his house this evening, staring at about 5 if anybody wants to show up early and hang out there for a little beforehand.

I'm gonna try out the all terrains in the mud hole. The mud hole so far has been no match for my swampers. Guess I'd better remember to put a couple of straps behind the seat.

:headbang:

Ken, you guys could do your decals before or after the meet at his house.

Theres one thing you can say about rocky is that he did the dragon. Not many people can say theyve done that. There was an article in sport compact magazine about the dragon, looks wicked. The guy said he was gettin all woosy from the constant turning and he wasnt even driveing.

Ben

Yup it was great meeting everyone!! I have just been overwhelmed by it all most of the time. We just got back from the RallyX Got some great pictures post the picks later.

And Briggs!! You are going to make me strangle you!!! What did I tell you last night before you left ( Beside how much I am gonna miss you) I have some terrific pics of you.

Yes ma'am. (I know you love that word ;))

*hangs head in shame*

Can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Who you callin Ma'am??:)

One of the great pictures of you I am talking about is one you sent me yesterday.

So I head home early tomorrow morning with great memories but will definately miss you guys. You just dont know how much.:(

I can't wait to be able to come out again...