Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Going to Seattle in April. Official Now..see last page

Too bad you're not going to be here at the very beginning of April, Connie. My buddy Josh (who Rob has met at WCSS9:headbang: ) is coming into town for a week before he heads off to Chicago to work for his stepdad for awhile.

Oh well, I'm still gonna come down to Rob's when he's here to chill since he must miss the old fart:-p

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you're not going to be here at the very beginning of April, Connie. My buddy Josh (who Rob has met at WCSS9:headbang: ) is coming into town for a week before he heads off to Chicago to work for his stepdad for awhile.

Oh well, I'm still gonna come down to Rob's when he's here to chill since he must miss the old fart:-p

Gee, thanks :rolleyes:

Actually spark...I have been watching the weather out there...and Rob sent me a pic of the snow the other day. Looks like you guys are actually going to be warmer then around here. I am just praying for no flight delays etc.

well i hope to get out and see ya at robs..........i haven't seen the O'l Fart since WCSS9.....he likes my chilli and franks ya know :lol:

well i hope to get out and see ya at robs..........i haven't seen the O'l Fart since WCSS9.....he likes my chilli and franks ya know :lol:

Only like them when it turns you green :grin:

And what makes you think that the NE doesnt get cold wet weather like we do?

I broke out my propane heater yesterday, so we could stay a little warm while working on Briggs XT. And almost caught myself on fire :eek:

Was weariing a old work jacket that has a poly liner in it and had the heater to my back. I happened to look down at the ground and saw a piece of something on fire. Gee, what could that be? I pulled the bottom of the jacket out to look and yup, I was smokin. Glad we had that inch or two of snow :rolleyes:

Only like them when it turns you green :grin:

And what makes you think that the NE doesnt get cold wet weather like we do?

I broke out my propane heater yesterday, so we could stay a little warm while working on Briggs XT. And almost caught myself on fire :eek:

Was weariing a old work jacket that has a poly liner in it and had the heater to my back. I happened to look down at the ground and saw a piece of something on fire. Gee, what could that be? I pulled the bottom of the jacket out to look and yup, I was smokin. Glad we had that inch or two of snow :rolleyes:

Pictures!!!! You know its all heresay without pictures!!! ( And you know the score with the pictures anyway;))

Should have never tried working on my XT6 ..after finding what I did..seeing and hearing what I did..now the car terrifies me..and I am afraid to bring the coupe east...For it to meet the same fate in a couple years...

Was getting all excited but that feeling has been crushed...Maybe I will take the loss..give the coupe to Psyko for his little brother and save it from the east coast rust monster.

The reason the XT6 rusted out was because there were no preventative steps taken when it first started to take hold. That was long before you got it. Hard to beat back something that already had a good start.

I think the coupe will be fine if it gets treated before or soon after getting to your place. I have some spray on stuff that we used underneath the semi trailers at Gordon trucking. Its awesome stuff and never hardens. I will see if I can get more, but I have 2 cans right now.

I know how bad you want to show him off at Carlisle ;)