Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Roxy Is Lifted.

THANKS A MILLION. I stayed up working on it 36 hrs straight.till I finished. had to go to work.

I Love this car!!!!!!,

Durania,thats my 9yr old daughter mini me.she saw the RX and named her ROXY. p.s. I wish I was in crossville/E. Tenn.:burnout: :burnout: in that snow

One Eye, the funny part is beeing a passenger car, they stare like its a flying saucer.:eek: Its the cool creek cruiser, in the ozarks there are networks of dirt roads that go to infinity.(crazy).

It still jets. being turbo helps alot,and the RX gears are closer ratio 1-5. low range always did suck. But it jets on the dirt roads.It will never be a crawler but still off roads UNBEILIEVABLY well. Brand new struts toooooooo.

Thanks for the compliments!!!!!!!!!!! will post the step by step photos,in a bit.:cool:

One Eye, the funny part is beeing a passenger car, they stare like its a flying saucer.:eek:

I get the same stare from people in my brat It has a 4" lift . They are either staring at the brat or maybe at me and my sweet 1987 Dokken style mullet, heck maybe it's just the combo of the two.:lol:

Jeff

looks hot. SJR kit?

Its a mix .

AA 4"strut towers.:Used-(DRCRAZY)

SJR Steel on the eng (x) 3"/ 2" trans (x) (wanted steel, to weld into a subframe/ tie into plates that wont rip out) BTDT

SJR aluminum on the rear. 4" strut ext.

3" ® diff drop

2" (F) diff shim

Ill take this time to say it.

I HIGHLY RESPECT SJR QUAlLITY, and highly recomend all of his products.

I am MYKINGCRAB, and I approve of this message.:lol:

Ill take this time to say it.

I HIGHLY RESPECT SJR QUAlLITY, and highly recomend all of his products.

I am MYKINGCRAB, and I approve of this message.:lol:

agreed!

only thing I could tell for sure was the rear diff drop plate. and the rear crossmember wasn't dropped so couldn't be ozified.

Sorry if its a newb question but what size tires are you running? looks killer:headbang:

Questions are always ok with me. they are: 215x85R15 $96.04

National Tire & Wheel P.O. Box 391

5 Garden Court

Wheeling, WV 26003

UNITED STATES

Phone: (304) 233-7917, Fax: (304) 233-2286

PartNumber 4 Super Swamper TSL Radial $96.04

$384.16

Base Price: $0.00

* SAM70R_Price With Options: $96.04

*Carrier Special Handling (2%) $7.68 $7.68

Long Distance Charge - Zone A (2% $7.68 $7.68

Basic Freight Charge $35.00 $35.00

TOTAL: $434.53

forgive my blablablahh cut and paste.

Welcome to the club.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Your the King ( Crab that is) looks great I want one :banana:

I think they look better than any other models when they are jacked. Thanks for the trade!!!! I changed my mind on the BFG's and went with these.Im happy as a clam.

Did you still want picks,(sedan thread) of the sedans, your welcome to them, and I have alot of photo's as I worked. let me know.

:banana:

Looks Great! I have the same happen to me and my sedan lol esp now with the 8 inch lift had people run off the road looking, its great, they still ask what it is and what type of jeep frame its on :mad: keep up the nice work!

You know it Brad! I have massiv pounding and trimming and tube bumpers to do still. this is were it gets real personal:grin: . my special touch.:cool:

I must admitt that I used to stare at yours daily and DREAM:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: .

yeah i have a possible line on one an rx that is it has the rear disk and lsd, i already have one for my front havent decided which i want in rear Welded or Lsd last trip i ended up with a blown head gskt(not sure how) and had open front and rear, ill never run open again, i wouldnt have got pulled as much if it had had some sort of traction helper. And a future mod i will be making will be a stronger radius rod and front arm, not bent yet but can for see a problem with them.

yeah i have a possible line on one an rx that is it has the rear disk and lsd, i already have one for my front havent decided which i want in rear Welded or Lsd last trip i ended up with a blown head gskt(not sure how) and had open front and rear, ill never run open again, i wouldnt have got pulled as much if it had had some sort of traction helper. And a future mod i will be making will be a stronger radius rod and front arm, not bent yet but can for see a problem with them.

It must be weird driving it around as a rear wheel drive???? What does it behave like. If your rear was welded, im sure that you know that it would be a different animal off road.I wonder if Ill ever t-case Roxy? I really dont crawl much. everything we do is easy, or I just get a bit of a run at it, then it spools the turbo and it launches right up the obstical. I usually take it easy.:popcorn:

Rwd is a little different esp in 2wd when i build another with a t case it will not be a nissian case, i will use one that is twin stick capable. before the t-case with my ej and 27's i had to hit everything we went over and up usually skinny pedal against floor and kept wound above 4k went ok but so rough on passengers and the car. the guys i wheel with have usually 36" and larger tires i tend to try to go where they go. As tall as mine is i even drug the body on some places last time and lots of the rocks were halfway up or more on my 31 inch tires.

My off road club www.4wheelingcentral.com Wish there were more off road subarus around here!