Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Shoes!!

After Mykingcrab's MAMMOTH effort on Roxy ( http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85753 )

He had no need anymore for the Uber rare Euro 14's that he was running in the past so they found a new home on Bratilla! :eek: :eek:

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

A HUGE thank-you to my main man Mykingcrab! You're a Scholar and a Gentleman and you'd damn well better not be driving while reading this :grin: :grin:

Thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were only one other set on this board in the USA that I have seen,and im glad you got them:banana: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: .

After giving it alot of thought,I didnt have the heart to offroad them. There are tons of pugs, no more of those just lying around , so ill thrash in flatspokes. and besides that sets Bratilla on FIRE:Flame:

Here's the best thing about them

roxy_lift_025.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, Nice wheels! They do look awesome on a Brat, And Locking center caps :slobber: You lucky dog..... I like those alot better then the H-style you had.

MKC, Yeah that would be a shame to offroad those. I'm glade they went to a good home though.

BTW those don't look to bad on a L-series do they :eek::slobber:

IMG_0395.jpg

bump for more slobber:slobber: :slobber: :slobber:

I cant tell if the brat makes the wheels,or the wheels make the brat?

I miss COBCOB. Im sure you will hear were he went upon his return..Ill give you a hint. the toilets are swirling in the opposite direction when flushed.. and the brat is a 6 letter word.

Hope you guys get home safe.