Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Towing a justy

4wd, auto,yikes i would trailer it

Yep.

If the tranny is trashed, and all you're going to do with it is junk it, put it in neutral and tow it 4 down.

Or, put the front wheels on a dolly, and remove the driveshaft is another option which won't hurt the tranny.

Put it on a trailer, otherwise.

hth

Doug

and remember the AT in the justy is crap.....

Yeah I heard that too, it seems like some people on the justy board think its ok, but thats 5 people out of the entire population.

It has a new engine, brakes, cv axels, and no rust , or dents. Good for a project, or parting out if it doesn't work out. Just need to get it home.

Yeah I heard that too, it seems like some people on the justy board think its ok, but thats 5 people out of the entire population.

It has a new engine, brakes, cv axels, and no rust , or dents. Good for a project, or parting out if it doesn't work out. Just need to get it home.

since its 4wd I would trailer..and when you get it home there is always the option of a manual tranny swap... or find a manual and use that as a nice parts car.

I've just read a lot about the at being crap because is belt driven?..correct me if im wrong anybody.

since its 4wd I would trailer..and when you get it home there is always the option of a manual tranny swap... or find a manual and use that as a nice parts car.

I've just read a lot about the at being crap because is belt driven?..correct me if im wrong anybody.

Belt driven CVT. If it were a standard it'd be the perfect 3cylinder snow mobile!

I have shopped for that one.

CH