Ultimate Subaru Message Board

13" Cal/Masters

Just picked up a set of these at the junkyard.

DSC_0104-1.jpg

First question.

Does anybody have any center-caps for these wheels or knows what will work.

Second question.

Should I leave them chrome and just clean them up real good, or should I paint them black? Here's a pic of them leaning against the car to give you an idea of how they'd look.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/SMASHmySOOByDONTya/Subarus/DSC_0103-1.jpg

Thanks guys.

Jordan

I would try cleaning them up real good first. Chrome would look really good on that car. If that doesnt work would getting them rechromed be in the budget? Im not even sure how much that would cost. If those both are not options..then paint them black. Just my opinion.

I would try cleaning them up real good first. Chrome would look really good on that car. If that doesnt work would getting them rechromed be in the budget? Im not even sure how much that would cost. If those both are not options..then paint them black. Just my opinion.

They may have to be rechromed, there's some rust on them. I have no idea how much it would be to rechrome them either, but if it less than a few hundred I may have it done because chrome would look GREAT, but black would look awesome too especially after I get the windows tinted.

Anybody have photoshop and can make them look black?

My Justy came with those wheels, obviously the lug pattern is different. It had some funny little center caps from another car. What's the diameter of the center hole on your wheels, I'll try to find the caps and figure out the make. Mine will be painted with semi-gloss black epoxy wheel paint this summer, but I paint all my wheels black. I just can't seem to get into chrome for some reason, but to each his/her own.