Ultimate Subaru Message Board

rallye, race pictures

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those were indeed pugs from a late 80's 505 turbo sedan i came across a few years ago. dupli color wheel paint is some good stuff, ive beat the hell out of those wheels on that car and there are few to no scratches in the paint.

they now are living on my brat until i go about doing a 5 lug swap on it. if i get my rx back, they might once again live on that.

that looks like its got a fair bit done to it.

reminds me of when i was getting the bumper made for my fmic, had to drive around with no bumper on the car for a couple days, the guys at the fire station down town had a good laugh when they saw me coming down the street with nothing on the front but the intercooler held up by aluminum brackets. kinda would have liked to take pics of it but oh well.

my old rx was going to be turned in 2 an rally car by the old owner

RXII.jpg

OMG I now want to rally a coupe or sedan. at least then i could do a rx6 hub swap and get real brakes. then it would be suspension i would have to figure out. but at least the fronts i think would be able to be like impreza/legacy stuff.

oh man the wheels are turning in my head now.:burnout:

tn_IMG_4854.jpg

tn_IMG_4856.jpg

OMG! I want that BOOK! :slobber: I must find one!!!!

tn_IMG_4852.jpg

So there really was a EA82 rally wagon, All I ever see is the Sedans and Coupes. Nice to know they used the Wagons too..:)

+eleventy billion........ must have the book!:headbang:

the xt6 the sierra and the rs200 all on the same page!!!!!!!!!