Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just Some Teaser Pics of My Coupe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle..the interior is just...WOW! I will take some tomorrow before going to the shipper....we are getting ready to go out to dinner right now.

And that cat is Harley..Robs cat..she is a sweety..Have pics of her inside the car.

"Holy eye poping pictures Batman!" :slobber: That is one sweet coupe'.. The underside looks soooo clean. and look at that chrome:eek: Just amazing..... Rob's two SVX's are awesome too.

Can't wait for the interior pics. The only think i'm not to fond of is the rack on the trunk. But still a looker. :)

IM sorry ive got to say it. I understand those are super rare wheels but just lookin at pics of your coupe ive got to say it again. Pugs But looks awsome either way.

Ben

I dunno, I think those wheels look good. Kinda shows its from the 80s. It's a coupe'. Now if it were a EA81 wagon "Hell yeah through some Pugs on it" :lol:

Hotness. Just..... hotness!

I really like the trunk-rack, actually. Looks nice.

(now, just dont get me going on how jealous I am that youre actually OUT THERE!) :grin:

Have fun! :headbang:

The trunk rack is one of my favorite things..always loved the look

John its really awesome being out here.. Last night we had a dinner..met Qman and family,Zap and some family, SubaruTex and Fsnidot ( spelling) ..who made me feel at home with his NY Islanders Hockey jersey:headbang::headbang:

xoomer stopped out for a few...And,of course Turbone and the boys ..and Psyko ( who I only picked on..somewhat..not to bad..I dont think;)).

John..their mountains out here are BIG and lots of cars and trucks you just dont see anymore our way. I so wish I had more time to spend out here. Today..we run my coupe to the auto shipper and then have some stuff to do..then tomorrow its off to the rallyX..then Monday its time to head home.

How would you like to have this view everyday ( I wasnt fast enough with the camera for other shots):

002.jpg

A taste of home:

003.jpg

Hangin in the parking garage:

008-1.jpg

What was going on in the garage...Qman was getting some new vinyl work done:

013.jpg

Jerry the louvers were on it when it was bought.they are in pretty good shape but still need some repair and have had some previous repair work done.

John..you should see some of the roads..and trails ..we need to get together and plan a week or 2 out here..Its our kind of country..

i actually have a line on a 4wd EA81 sedan that is really badly rotted but has low miles. Im going to see if i can score it cheap. Last time i called the place wouldnt sell it to me cause they didnt think it was safe. Im going to bug them again to look at it to see if thats true or not. All i saw was rotted rockers. I didnt actually crawl underneith

That brat is only up to 255 lol. Thats a bit backwards though. I dont think having a brat as a winter beater would be a good idea.

I need to get a hatchback from out there with little rust. I looked at one a little north of Chicago and loved it, but alas; the rust was too bad for me to buy. I'd love to have another EA81 4WD, that was a fun car:o. Beautiful car and country, though, when I went down to Kentucky to Hucks to get the trans for the XT6, just the little bit of mountains and hills was awesome. A welcome change to the super-flat Chicago area.