Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pics Of 'My Race Car'!

Evans Creek? I know that place. You access it by going through Wilkeson. I see the snow is still pretty heavy up there. No surprise...it broke records this year and I don't think they'll be opening Chinook Pass anytime soon.

Nice lift, BTW.

:lol: :lol: :lol: man i dont even remember:rolleyes: you dont like the stereo? i love it and the ru sounds good too:grin: wooombaaa:headbang:

Got you!! You were the one disturbing my mid morning mocha! Driving through my hole in the wall town with your loud stereo!

Not that I care and if it hadn't been for your stereo I wouldn't have noticed you b4 you were gone.

Mike

If it wasnt for you ^^^ I would still have the stock garbage in 2 of my rigs :-p

Cracks me up when people think that just because I'm older that I dont listen to loud rock music :headbang:

And its not just "Classic" rock either :cool:

i still rock my Avenged Sevenfold, Sick Puppies, Saliva, System Of A down, Crossfade, Cold and Seether too :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:burnout: :burnout:

:burnout: :burnout:

So what are you sayin Rob? I like Saliva and Seether. Classics huh ok I'm ok with old school Metallica or maybe Kiss some Aerosmith I will even throw in some Doors:grin:

Getting older ;)

Zepplin?

Beatles?

Stones?

Hendrix?

Joplin?

Yes?

I could go on, those are the ones that people recognize :-p