Ultimate Subaru Message Board

15" wheels ea81

comeon guys!!

i know some of you have these wheel.

help me out.

how big a tire can i fit in there?

(shameless bump)

The wheel offset isn't going to mean a whole lot, considering you are putting these on a non-lifted EA-81.

I had 205/75/14s on my wagon with no lift, but the pinch seems had been re-worked lightly.

It all really depends on how much hammering YOU want to do. There is no set answer to this question. There are plenty of people on here who have run 235/75/15s with NO lift, it just takes a zzz"bit":grin: more hammering.

So the answer to this question is really up to you, and what you want from the car. If you want to wheel it; jack up the torsion bar/struts, beat the wheel wells out, and stuff some 215-225/70-75/15s or bigger on there. If you don't want to scratch any stock paint, or so much as bruise a pinch seem; find something like a 195/70/15 or so. If you want something in between; jack the torsion bar a bit, lift the struts halfway (that's all the further I'd go anyways), lay over the pinch seems in the front wheel wells, and run a nice 205/70-75/15.

It all really depends on what you want to do.