Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What years will fit? Loyale fenders

I assume 90-94 fenders, lower valance and hood will fit 94 Loyale but will GL/DL

back to 85 fit? I can weld up the rust holes in fenders and valance if necessary.

Hood has a ding in corner . Are headlights interchangeable 85-94. Mine has moisture in the right side. Thanks.

i have noticed that the front valence bolts will be 12 or 10 mm depending on year. but the holes locations are the same. i recommend pulling hte bumper off furst if you are changing fenders, since the front most bolts are bhind the bumper skin

i have noticed that the front valence bolts will be 12 or 10 mm depending on year. but the holes locations are the same. i recommend pulling hte bumper off furst if you are changing fenders, since the front most bolts are bhind the bumper skin

Good call. I have noticed that sometimes those bolts are phillips head and sometimes they are hex (not sure if that ties in with the 10-12mm difference or not).

Living around here, they usually don't come out without a fight if they are phillips. I once removed both fenders and the valence as a unit from a GL in the junkyard because I couldn't get the four valence bolts out. I also fit the entire unit into the back of a 4Runner, which surprised both me and the junkyard man.

Andy