Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New tires and wheels on RX

Got the tires - 185/70/14 Potenza 960 Pole Positions mounted on the Sendels (thanks Zap). Have yet to drive on them, takes a couple hundred miles to break them in. Took them to Schwabs yesterday to get them mounted and I about punched the guy. Because I didnt buy the tires from them (dont sell Bridgestone anyway) he quoted me a price of $260 :eek::mad:

They didnt want to be responsible for messing up a tire he said :rolleyes:

Went to another town close by and had them mounted for $24. But because he didnt have the right weights for the wheels, I had to take them to another shop for balancing. That cost me around $50. But in the end, I think it was worth it ;)

Ptenzas_on_Sendels.jpg

wow, that looks hhhot!! i hope the wheels i got for my XT6 look as close to that as i think they're going to . . .

stupid tire places . . . i avoid schwabbies like the plague (unless i know somebody there)

i took my pugs and brand new tires into discount tire and the mounted and balanced them for 12.00ea, even though the tires i got were the same as a tire they sold, i just found them much cheaper than they could sell them online . . .

those are great looking wheels Rob!!!

Thanks all.

I wasnt sure what they were going to look like and thier still growing on me. The car gets lots of looks, for sure.

And you might never see another set of these. At least in the PNW.

The wheels are made by Sendel and I've never seen another set.

I need to lower the car now :cool:

Your Subie Looks Very Beautyful! :headbang:

So, those Rims got the Subaru 4X140 Pattern? ... NICE! I`ve Never seen those Before! :burnout:

Yes, they are 4x140.

Before pic, when Qman still had them.

IMG_1011.jpg

Funny, if you read the original 4 sale thread from Qman, I posted that I wasnt the one who bought them :-p

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=86185&highlight=sendel

Hopefully you got some cause I know a few other people did when they were like "OMGWTF!?!?!":-p

No, you dummy. You took off without saying bye or anything :-\

And you should have said something when we were looking at them.

You know I suffer from CRS :rolleyes:

Rob, where were they from,were they from another country? or U.S.?

I think the gold ones looked hot too. either/or That RX is on fire:Flame: :Flame:

Wait till I get it lowered some :headbang:

I believe they are American made, thier made by Sendel. And I've seen the brand around with newer stuff. Of course, these were made for a Pug, not Subaru. I cant remember where Qman picked them up, but it was about 5-6yrs ago.