Ultimate Subaru Message Board

yes another new rim picture thread (ENKEI'S inside) :)

Wow, those wheels look new. Did you have to clean the heck out of them, or where they like that to begin with?

They were pretty much like that out of the box. I lightly cleaned them (as in took 5 minutes for 4 wheels kinda clean).

101% bad to the bone man.

I knew how bad you have been wanting a set of those and am glad to see you finally got a set. Looks like you kicked King Midas in the groin and took his car.

Yea ive been wanting them on and off for the past couple of years. Then when i saw them on this cars twin out on Portland i NEEDED them. And thanks to everyones comments about my car. Looks cleaner in the photos than it really is.

since it's on topic sort of? how rare are these? god I need some.

You CAN find them but they are a bit harder to come by than the average rim. And when you do find a set be ready to pay for them. They aint cheap, even these ones i got a deal on and still were not cheap. Just to give you an idea i looked for 2 years till these ones poped up.

Man do those make your ride look SIC!!!!! Couldn't ask for a better combo wheel wise with your color. 2 years to find though OUCH! My friend has a set of them that I might have to try and talk him out of for a future use :grin: and a guy up country from me has some on his Hatch 4X.

Hey H.sub,

I have a chrome "SUBARU GL" emblem for the deck lid of your sedan if you want it. It would match the polished lip of your enkies perfectly...

If you want it, Pm me your address and i'll mail it to you for the promise that you'll bestow it upon your trunk.

Yea ive been wanting them on and off for the past couple of years. Then when i saw them on this cars twin out on Portland i NEEDED them. And thanks to everyones comments about my car. Looks cleaner in the photos than it really is.

Seriously, it might not be in perfect shape, but it's still better than 90% of the 2nd-gen "L" series (leone) sedans left in the country. To the vast majority of people it is a prime example of an EA-81 powered sedan.

I guess what i mean is keep perspective on the value of your subaru and not your subaru related to everything else. Plus now, with your wheels it's an awesome car!

Hey H.sub,

I have a chrome "SUBARU GL" emblem for the deck lid of your sedan if you want it. It would match the polished lip of your enkies perfectly...

If you want it, Pm me your address and i'll mail it to you for the promise that you'll bestow it upon your trunk.

Awesome!!! I was just looking around a junkyard and came up empty for one. Yes i will take it and it will go straight on my car. Ill PM you my address.

i've always liked your coupe and how clean it was. makes me miss my old hatch. ea81 cars don't last in my region. rust killed my hatch and would have killed my loyale if i didn't intervene...... nice enkies. like everyone else said, they are a perfect match for that car.