Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need repair help Portland area!!!

Long story short..... I live in Seattle. My girlfriend lives in Portland. Right now, her mother is taking care of her daughter and only has one vehicle. It's a 93 Chev Corsica (don't laugh too hard.....) 3.1l. I was down there today to visit and check out an overheat prob. The waterpump is leaking. I have already purchased pump and coolant, but was unable to install it due to the fact I didn't have my belt tensioner tool. It's just too tight on that side of the motor to get anything else in to release the belt. Anywhoooo..... I need someone to install the pump, since I can't get back down for a couple of weeks. She's on a fixed income, so I'll be paying for it. She's off of I205 and Division. It's an easy job. No more than two hours at a VERY leisurely pace. lol Just email me if you're able to do this soon. skishop2@yahoo.com Thanks guys!

PS It was a great day to have the XT GL10 with the top out for a drive down and back. Ran just a tad toasty though at the speed I was driving...