Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA81s are at Harrys!

It's been about 2 years since I've seen an EA81 generation subaru at the Harrys in Hazleton. I had to make a last minute run up there today to get a few parts for a friend of mine.

Theres a Red 1600 DL-5 Hatch and a GL-10 Wagon that were just put out within the last week. The hatch has about 188k and the engine is in the back of it. The tranny is still in it's place. FWD manual. has the single rectangular style headlight bezels and grill under the hood. Body is pretty rusty.

The GL-10 has the sunroof and Digi-dash. Body again is pretty rough. This one looks like it's been sitting a while. Automatic 4x4 with the power options too.

Thought I'd give the heads up. Hopefully I wont have to wait another 2 years to see some there.

I got the call about the GL-10 while on the way back from Carlisle..But I was already well into NY at the time I turned my phone on to turn around for it..or to see if they had time to pull it.

If any of the locals are there and have the time..Can someone grab it?? Not a big deal if not..it would be pot luck if it worked anyway. But if someone grabs it I will cover expenses.:)

Car had 175,000 on it so there is a chance that it still worked. The interior didnt look completely shot or damp but it was hard to tell since it was pouring on me when i made the call. Sorry i that i didnt have time to pull it for you Connie :(.