Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I stumbled across this by accident and it looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, It's not free and I'm not ready to spend my money without knowing if it's very useful (been there and done that with too many CDs on ebay:mad:)

Anyway, anyone used this before and found it useful?

http://techinfo.subaru.com/html/index.jsp

Yes , it is very good , all the FSM are there..

I did take a minimal description (I think it was 3 days) , you need a high speed connection and then download all there is.

But you should reserve these 3 days for doing nothing else as selecting and downloading. I did this after I bought the same rubbish CD's as you did.......No one of the 4 I bought was worth a penny...

techinfo.subaru.com is top notch; it has all the official service info, TSB's, and other stuff right from Subaru. If you have ever seen the printed Subaru shop manuals, this is the same info in PDF format. You can generally buy the service manuals for a particular year/model soob on CD for $199 from that site. Or if you do the 3 day subscription over a weekend or something you can download the portions you are interested in. Note they limit your number of files per hour.