Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hrmmmmmmmmmm

that gives me ideas.

I knew the front would fit, wasnt too sure about the back.

nipper

the rears will have to be reworked this coming up weekend, the frames are differrent and will required some welding to fit nicely... the pics show the leather and foam over the original 95 rear seat frames.

:slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber: Nice Neo!!.. Tell your partner I said good job...great gift!!!!! We have to hook up again sometime again soon too...Might be doing something in a few weeks or so with some people and my coupe..I will keep you updated

now, anyone have the heated seats wiring diagram?

since you just installed them i'm sure you would have noticed if there were 2 wiring plugs under the driver seat. the second one would be for heat.

some do. the passenger in my 97 only had one plug under it. for the heat, no seat belt warning connector.

since you just installed them i'm sure you would have noticed if there were 2 wiring plugs under the driver seat. the second one would be for heat.

some do. the passenger in my 97 only had one plug under it. for the heat, no seat belt warning connector.

thanks connie, keep me updated i would love to get together

i know about the connectors under the seat but i need a diagram. there are 3 wires for the heaters, i would like to see a diagram to recreate all the wiring needed for the seats since i also have the switches...

thanks connie, keep me updated i would love to get together

i know about the connectors under the seat but i need a diagram. there are 3 wires for the heaters, i would like to see a diagram to recreate all the wiring needed for the seats since i also have the switches...

well if you ask nicely .....

:rolleyes:

hehehehe

prvt me your snail mail addy.

nipper