Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NW Washington Offroad group or Hill Holder Offraod

one eye

Over the last few years me and my buddies have named our little group, we started off as, Freestyle Rednecks, then went to Untamed Offroad, then Northern Alliance was the name of the offroad group for a while and then everyone started to drop off. Will, 3eyedwagon, Woody, who is not on the board, and I are the only ones left out of the old school crew. But now in this day in age there are people like Scott in bellingham, and R_kirky who are in the local wheeling secene and I think it's cool to have people interested in the same thing I'm in to.

What I am getting to here is I think us northern guys should start an offroad Group. Sorta like the old hatch patol, or the Old Northern Alliance.

We just need a name and some cool lookin Stickers! and go wheelin.

If anyone would like to put there two cents worth in lets here it.

let me know if it is a good Idea or if you think it just stupid. And it does not have to just be NW Washington guys.

Let me know

Jeff

Jeff I all for it , would be nice if the name honored the Subaru in some way, I think we voted you as the President, looks like within a month we should have a line of Walker Valley modified Soobies

lets see what we got

Scotts white EA82-EJ wagon (me)

Kenny silver EJ-EA82 wagon

Jeffs Maroon EA82 Wagon with a EA81 and huge tires

Wills Secret project

Robs Silver EA82-EJ Sedan

Woody not sure what he has is it the Marron Sedan ea82 huge lift?

Shean Blue Ea82 wagon

should be a good group Im all for it , be nice to have someone to play with close to home

Great idea, Jeff. I'd join, if you'd take me having a stock soobie. With time, I'm sure that my car will look and act the part, but It'll take a while. I think it's good to have somewhat localized clubs. I mean, how often would someone from, say, spokane actually be able to go out with the group? I need many ugly stickers for my car! :clap:

lets see what we got

Scotts white EA82-EJ wagon (me)

Kenny silver EJ-EA82 wagon

Jeffs Maroon EA82 Wagon with a EA81 and huge tires

Wills Secret project

Robs Silver EA82-EJ Sedan

Woody not sure what he has is it the Marron Sedan ea82 huge lift?

Shean Blue Ea82 wagon

There are a couple more to add on

Mike Red 84 hatch 2" lift

todds (Todd) the person that got me into Subaru's, Might not be to active but giving credit where credit is due.

and what about your buddy with that Chopped wagon (maroon)

was his name Allen? he bought a Trans from me.

Jeff

Chris you can't go 3 wide in the front of a Subaru!:lol: :lol: someone would get the Shaft...........(the brake lever).

I don't think we would like that name to much, but that is funny!:lol:

BTW welcome back old buddy, how was SeaFair?

Jeff

Chris you can't go 3 wide in the front of a Subaru!:lol: :lol: someone would get the Shaft...........(the brake lever).

I don't think we would like that name to much, but that is funny!:lol:

BTW welcome back old buddy, how was SeaFair?

Jeff

never "back", just lurking :grin::headbang:

(re: seafair) http://www.subaruxt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9684

spent most of the time on board the "northwestern" crabbin boat from "the deadliest catch" . . . pretty coo . . .

how was the bachelor party??

Great idea Jeff,

This could even bring out the inactives like me.

Maybe I should pull my ride out of the weeds and get it running again.

7-after.JPG

Rollie I havn't heard from you since that day you and Scott came over. It would be great to have you bring that thing back into the Subaru Wheeling scene!!

:banana:

Jeff

Jeff we just need to set a calendar like say every month on the second Saturday we are going Wheelin Walker Valley or ?? and then others can plan for it , then as we get a group of say 4 or 5 regulars we can Organize, Web wheelin is OK but we really need to get pur cars into the Woods, Scott

I agree scott these are all things we'll have to talk over on the 23rd or on the phone. I think a website would be cool, say somthin Easy like a my space site. That way we can stay in touch with everyone. I know not everyone it cool w/ Myspace but I don't know how to start a website. U do though Scott:-p but If the myspace things works I'll put it together tonight.

Jeff

I agree scott these are all things we'll have to talk over on the 23rd or on the phone. I think a website would be cool, say somthin Easy like a my space site. That way we can stay in touch with everyone. I know not everyone it cool w/ Myspace but I don't know how to start a website. U do though Scott:-p but If the myspace things works I'll put it together tonight.

Jeff

Ok I started this w/o any replys

http://www.myspace.com/nwwashingtonoffroad

That is the website for us do you have a myspace account Scott?

you might want to make on if you don't:-p It's easy I mde it in 5 mins

There ain't much there but it will come with time. I have a WCSS10 pic as the head picture for now

Jeff