Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 10 Updates and News

Hello all,

The show approaches quickly now, only two weeks away! We have a few big announcements and updates to make.

First off, the autocross has been canceled. The organizers of the autocross event are no longer able to hold it at the site originally planned and at this point do not have the time to re-organize the event else where. We would like to express our sincere apologies for the late notice and cancellation of this event.

We have had a few questions about fees for the show, here is a little bit of clarification:

Show registration is $15 at the gate, or $12 if you pre-register. This fee covers all occupants of the car. There is a $5 fee for attendees of the show that arrive in a non-Subaru. Kids get in free. Registration at the gate will open at noon on Friday. Registration will close this Friday 8-8-08

The cost of camping will be $10 per tent or RV, per night.

The cost of food will be determined by the concession stand at the fairground, the Saturday night dinner is still in negotiations for menu and price.

Show attendees will receive a $5 discount at the Rally cross for wearing a show wrist band.

Registration will be ending soon. It will close and the registration site will be taken down on Friday the 8th.

Camping for the show opens Friday at noon. Any show attendees that arrive on Thursday are subject to being moved on Friday.

If you have any questions please e-mail us at Westcoastsubarushow@gmail.com.

Thank you for all of your support!

Daniel Rodriguez

West Coast Subaru Show Committee

ok i pre-registered but never recived a e-mail back, but also wondering how much for the mud pit? was wondering if that bit has been sorted out yet. also since i pre-registered but it states that camping is an another $10 per night, is that per person or per car?

Thanks,

Shean

It said per tent, so bring a big tent and put as many people as you can in it.

Keep it within reason. :banghead:

Every bad experience we have increases costs and rules for the following year. Besides, this is a nice location and we may want to come back here. It won't be a good idea to upset our hosts. They might not want us back!!

ok i pre-registered but never recived a e-mail back, but also wondering how much for the mud pit? was wondering if that bit has been sorted out yet. also since i pre-registered but it states that camping is an another $10 per night, is that per person or per car?

Thanks,

Shean

Camping is $10 per night per tent (or RV or car I guess). Reason for the extra charge on camping is it all goes to the fairgrounds; we just collect it for them.

Thanks,

Shean

I believe the cost for the mud pit will be $5.

Another Update!

Saturday night's dinner will be a $5 all you can eat spaghetti feed with salad and garlic rolls. Dinner will start at 6pm.

There will also be a BEER garden from noon to dark, as well as a concession stand for munchies throughout the day.

A reminder that there will be shirts and some glasses for sale at the show.

Make sure to bring cash for all the above items.

There will also be a BEER garden from noon to dark...

Thats all you had to say :drunk:

Now.... if I understand correctly, I can get there thrusday, but may have to move my tent in the morning?? (thats ok with me as I dont want to have my tent over on the "family friendly" side... for everyone elses sake and sleep. :lol: )

I am a little bummed that there is no auto x as I was going to try it in the Baja... oh well, maybe I will help volunteer with the rally or something :)

Thats all you had to say :drunk:

Now.... if I understand correctly, I can get there thrusday, but may have to move my tent in the morning?? (thats ok with me as I dont want to have my tent over on the "family friendly" side... for everyone elses sake and sleep. :lol: )

I am a little bummed that there is no auto x as I was going to try it in the Baja... oh well, maybe I will help volunteer with the rally or something :)

Mike, if you're there Thursday, stop by the RV. We should have a couple of beers in the fridge. (Hopefully, the RV will be out of the shop by then).

I didnt get an email back...hoping my registration went thru.

Also, hope my Vanagon wont get me charged $5 extra per person as its not a "subaru" cuz I think we all would agree its a Subaru or I wouldnt even own it.

West Coast Subaru Show sponsors & Vendors

Subaru Northwest Region

Site fee - badge lanyards

Superior Import repair

Sponsor supreme, Wrist bands, shirts, $400.00 service @ new location

Revolution motorsports

parts

Surgeline Tuning/Tim Bailey

1 free tuning session

Aaron’s Auto wrecking

$100.00 parts certificate

Simply Subie

Trophy co-sponsor, swap meet official

Audio Integrations

Enclosure

Rallitek

Rallitek radiator shroud (02-07 WRX), Set of End links (’08), 4EAT shifter bushings, 5EAT shifter bushing, 5mt Trans mount bushing, 6mt trans mount bushing, Set exhaust hangers, drop exhaust hangers, Skid plate (’05-08 Legacy and ’08 WRX), co-sponsors, air gauges,

World One

Trophy co-sponsor

Subaru Genuine Parts

STi air intake and heat shield

Custom Import heads

Flexible frisbees

Delta Camshaft

Free camshafts

PIA

Trophy co-sponsor, Tuning dyno session for Surgeline, 4 dyno sessions, hats, goodie bag stuff, Mahle pistons and rings

PRE

Trophy co-sponsor, Cat-back exhaust ($400) Intake system ($150), Accy item ($150)

Safe Drives

First aid kit, Safety triangle kit, Horn kit, Emergency hammer

Perrin

$200 gift certificate, goodie bag stuffing

SRP

1 free tint certificate for a Subaru($220)

Kito Motorsport

Equal Length Header with Up-pipe for an 04 + STI

Grimmspeed

’93-98 Impreza intake manifold spacer kit($79.99)

Motor Oil Supply

Hats, pens, key chains, knives, 4 Mariner tickets – last game of the season

Dirty Impreza

Sm. shirt, DI stickers, STi sticker sheets(2)

Rally Armor

1 Free certificate for mud flaps

Rockstar Energy Drink and Rally team

Energy drinks, hats, autographed posters

Mike Scarff Subaru

Desk clocks, foul weather kit, bottle openers, key chains

Carter Subaru

Goodie bag stuff, STI on site

Bud Clary Subaru

Car on site, sponsor

Subaru Rally Team

Autographed posters

Subiesport Magazine

Dinner sponsor

PIAA

Light set

SJR

EA81 lift kit

We will be doing things a little different this year. Instead of pulling numbers randomly for prizes. We will let you all decide which prizes you want to go after. There will be containers at the WCSS booth for each vehicle specific and big ticket item. This way the people that really want or need that particular item will receive it. We will also give each registered person a ticket for smaller items that we will raffle through out the day.