Ultimate Subaru Message Board

///pics\\ Roxys Roof Rack

I think I like that better than my Yakima basket....

nice decals too :grin:

MCBRAT MADE THESE Thanx mick.

heres a better pic. HEREs the bad news...........my car got broke into in my driveway.5 cars intown got hit.lost all the rest of the decals/xtra material. NOBODY else has that material? right? so if l see some, on someones car= 911:dead: ??????????????? what does McBrat think??

jvc cd/ bct8 trunktracker lll scanner tools ect.

AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE:banana: :banana: :banana: theyre great.

I got some on the car atleast. but lost the perks that mick generously set me up with.

RX111.jpg

Nice bro!! Lights are a MUST!! I'll fab up a light bar and wiring harness for ya if you get me the dimensions! :headbang:

SWEEEEET. sounds great.

Subpar, probably not alot of RX's in the states, there are a couple in AU.

(SELF HIJACK) Oh yea,the water pic in cobcobs backyard is a whole different thread. no embarassing pics. Put it like this, it took 20 minutes and $5.50 at the carwash to suck all the water out.

Lesson learned.DONT EVER SAY"IT DOESNT LOOK THAT DEEP". The r-f was over the right headlight,the left rear was was bobbing in the air. rear -r tire on slick moss . the front tires spinning/digging into golfball size loose river rock. 2.5-3 ft drop off the slab. after struggling small steps, l drove out. ///LSD\\\

roxy_swim_1.jpg

roxy_swim_2.jpg

MCBRAT MADE THESE Thanx mick.

heres a better pic. HEREs the bad news...........my car got broke into in my driveway.5 cars intown got hit.lost all the rest of the decals/xtra material. NOBODY else has that material? right? so if l see some, on someones car= 911:dead: ??????????????? what does McBrat think??

Can you remember what all was lost.? other vinyl shops could get the same material, but I'd guess it be unlikely to see the exact same thing on another car in your area :)

Can you remember what all was lost.? other vinyl shops could get the same material, but I'd guess it be unlikely to see the exact same thing on another car in your area :)

Pretty unlikely, that was my thought. I ,cops, have an exact list.

insurance paid. Ill order more.:cool:

I havent measured the roof of my Hatch yet, but 45.5in is pretty long :-\

Oddly enough the hatch has more room to mount a rack than the ea82 sedan does. I kept my rack from the hatch to transfer over but to my surprise I will have to remount the towers closer together. That rack looks nice it's about time somebody started offering them for a reasonable price.:headbang:

I want one of those for my 08 Imp.. I wonder if the rack mounting hardware will fit the new style cross bars on my Imp.. We had to fabricate and adapter to make my Thule bike rack fit.

Connie, it should be a simple install, if your roof rack has the cross pieces.

on mine, l tossed the parts in a pile and slapped it together. in the diagram i made look at the red. its very universal,

if its like my 92 explorer, it would have went on there in 7-10 minutes.:cool:

Still can't keep up with my stock '82 Brat though... Hmmmm I think SOMEONE needs an EJ!!:clap:

THATS IT.!!!!!!!!!!!! Im making a cobcob/bratilla voodoo set. complete with spike strips, and lowerback pain tool. Scratch the spikestrips, we cant risk damage to those beautifull,German !4's.

ill kink the fuel line. off and on so it pesters you more.:banghead::lol: :lol: :lol:

I better be nice, I almost needed you,and the brat or outback to yank me out of that water crossing.:cool:

Connie, it should be a simple install, if your roof rack has the cross pieces.

on mine, l tossed the parts in a pile and slapped it together,so ignore my mounts,in the pics.:grin:

if its like my 92 explorer, it would have went on there in 7-10 minutes.:cool:

The new style cross bars on the 08 Imps are wide and thick...when we put on my Thule bike rack ..the front mount fit ..but the rear had to be made due to the width of the bars and the thickness.

I will take some measurements tomorrow. That is the nicest basket I have seen yet..

Here is a crappy camera phone pick to give you the idea of the bulk of the rack ( I thought my Hollister looked cute next to my friends justy at the dealer):

cid__08-11-08_0712.jpg