Ultimate Subaru Message Board

///pics\\ Roxys Roof Rack

THATS IT.!!!!!!!!!!!! Im making a cobcob/bratilla voodoo set. complete with spike strips, and lowerback pain tool.

Sweet! That'll look sooooo good next to my "Roxy and Kingcrab" set! They've got a "shake the fudge out of the front struts", "flood the floorboards", "slap those loose t-belts around" and "create a massive electrical short due to suspect wiring techniques" options!!

My cross bars are 3 inched wide by 2 inches tall with a spacing of 33 inches outside to outside. This might be the one!! I didnt want one that was huge or bulky like I see so oftern.. I wanted something smaller..

Crap! ..just was reading spacifics...the clamps are only good for 1 inch thick.. mine are 2 inches...would have to modify

My cross bars are 3 inched wide by 2 inches tall with a spacing of 33 inches outside to outside. This might be the one!! I didnt want one that was huge or bulky like I see so oftern.. I wanted something smaller..

Crap! ..just was reading spacifics...the clamps are only good for 1 inch thick.. mine are 2 inches...would have to modify

Nice going on the rock auto:clap: .

on the rack, all you need is 8 longer screws, @$2.50.

the mounts slide for easy adjustment.

l think its guarenteed fit.:)