Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i need parts

i have an 85 GL hatchback

looking to get front and rear shocks

brakes all around and tires

wheel bearings, axels all around

i am asking cause its really hard to find parts here, maybe someone knows a source online

i am looking to sandblast my rusty rims and paint, any suggestions???

^ + 1 rockauto.com. Plus my husband just told me ..they are using my coupe on the header on the email invoices and shipping invoices now too.;).( at least the ones he got).

I just looked on one of my invoices and they sure are! But it must be a photo before louvers?

Ebay.com

amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/part-finder/slide-show?ie=UTF8&partsNode=15719731&carId=002

Napaonline

autozone.com

etc.

etc.

I find a ton of parts deals by simply looking up all the parts numbers for the part I need, and looking on Ebay or Amazon. Most of the parts stores with onlione shopping will ship to your door. AMazon sometimes has parts with free shipping. Some of us bought two NEW front axles shipped for $100! But that deal is gone now.

Also, it will be easier if you look up parts for an 84. In 85 the EA82 cars were available and it gets confusing in the parts books.

Rockauto will sometimes have closeout deals too!