Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So A Love Seat Will Fit In A BRAT *Pics*

It has been some time since I have posted anything substantial on here. All my time has been allocated into finding me a replacement daily driver for when the Brat sells. We got a new love seat so we had to haul the old one off. Did not want to borrow my uncle's gas guzzler so we took the camper off and put it in the BRAT. It was ratchet strapped into next week and did not move an inch. I was surprised the 25 year old tie down hooks held up to it.

Enjoy.

0823081400-1.jpg

0823081504-1.jpg

all it needs is seat belts and you can have 4 passengers in the bed...

--Spiffy

Yes! :lol:

I have to admit when I first had seen the thread I was hoping to open it and find the back seat of a wagon replaced with a loveseat. :rolleyes:

But I knew better.

Narrowed futon replacing the back seat for camping.......... *gears turn*

I'll stick to a tent. :lol:

I slept in the back of it with a Gem Top on it the night of my bachelor party. Put my head in the left hand corner next to the tail gate and propped feet in jump seats. Was one of the worst sleeps I ever had.

I slept in the back of it with a Gem Top on it the night of my bachelor party. Put my head in the left hand corner next to the tail gate and propped feet in jump seats. Was one of the worst sleeps I ever had.

Comfy...... :lol:

I've slept in the back of a dodge dakota before for a weekend long paintball war. (we used to have huge monster games out at a field I played at in MI. we had old WW2 personel carriers and everything.)

Those bed ribs suck.