Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA81 motor mounts

www.rockauto.com.

The Beck-Arnley one's are repackaged OEM mounts. I know because I just installed a set on my hatch. Decent price too.

GD

I could not find them on that site and whats a decent price because I am looking for cheap, tight budget! But if you can tell me where to find them on this site that would be great!:headbang:

aren't they the same?

--Spiffy

Yep - you just have to look till you find them I guess - and know that they are the same of course. In depth knowledge of the entire Subaru line is helpful when looking for parts in general. Their database is silly though. And they list the one's Hatchsub posted in that ebay auction - I have parted out and worked on DOZENS of EA81's and EA82's and that weird looking thing was never in any of them. I don't know what that's for but it's not a Subaru.

GD

Do a google search for rockauto discount codes - they email you one after each order and it's good for a few percent off for like 30 days. Lots of people post them online as RA tells you to share the code with friends.

GD

Scroll to the bottom post for the latest code...

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?p=762625#post762625