Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi-Rise Subaru Lift kits? Anyone heard of them?

yodannyc

Well, a little research and memory goes a long way. As Zap stated they are in Australia. The owner, Glenn, if memory is correct is one of the original partners of BYB.

Follow Zaps advice. Do some of the legwork yourself and get the correct story from the source.

• 1 month later...

Hi Rise is a front for Subaru enthuiests. They make kits, but a key player is in the hospital. Byb kits are avail, but shipping to the us averages 350.00 bucks us. I'm considering a sjr lift myself. What I like about Byb's is 3" lift, no steer shaft extension, no longer shocks required and stock cv joint geometry. A 3" lift for the "L" series sells with shipping for just under 840.00 bucks at the current au dollar to us dollar exchange rate. I will have to get a line on longer shocks ( never heard of them ). Anyone have any info on these?

Hi Rise is a front for Subaru enthuiests. They make kits, but a key player is in the hospital. Byb kits are avail, but shipping to the us averages 350.00 bucks us. I'm considering a sjr lift myself. What I like about Byb's is 3" lift, no steer shaft extension, no longer shocks required and stock cv joint geometry. A 3" lift for the "L" series sells with shipping for just under 840.00 bucks at the current au dollar to us dollar exchange rate. I will have to get a line on longer shocks ( never heard of them ). Anyone have any info on these?

Rancho pt # RS5241