Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Stoked! Back in the Old School with my '83 GL10 Brat (with PIX!!)

Well. I had to get this off my chest, can't hold it in much longer.

Was surfing the good ole' craigslist last week and came across a Subaru. Price was unbelievable, according to the pictures. So yesterday I go up and take a look at it and promised the guy I would return saturday to tow it home. Yes, i gotta tow it home, the transmission is toast. Good news is I got a spare 4 speed to put in.

I don't want to give too much away, kinda want it to be a suprise but im not as good at this as Zap is, so i had to post something.

I'll have pictures this weekend Im sure. Anyhow, im as giddy as a schoolgirl :clap::grin::lol::burnout:

Edited by TheSubaruJunkie

YOU SUCK!!!

Yeah, i figured nobody ever went into that forum. I realized after I posted this, that I already left a clue there. Good on you for finding it, least you could have done was left it as a "clue" and not spoil it.

But yes, cats out of the bag. 1983 Brat. It's a GL10. I'll explain more on that later :grin:

YOU SUCK!!!

Yeah, i figured nobody ever went into that forum. I realized after I posted this, that I already left a clue there. Good on you for finding it, least you could have done was left it as a "clue" and not spoil it.

But yes, cats out of the bag. 1983 Brat. It's a GL10. I'll explain more on that later :grin:

Yeah.. I caught that in the other thread as well.

Now just don't end up selling it like your RX....:rolleyes: