Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Member, Old Subaru

Hey there, hope this is the right place to post this. I'm the new owner of an 84 Subaru GL 4WD. This car originally belonged to another member here Goobaru. He gave me this site and I'm eager to learn more. I'm in the process of replaceing the passenger CV shaft, tie rod end, and ball joint. I really cant wait to get this car on the road. Here are some pictures of it:

n846795391_4907063_3643.jpg

n846795391_4907069_5156.jpg

n846795391_4907080_8118.jpg

I have almost all of that apart now actually, just been too lazy to upload updated pictures. Ive been reading through the forums and you guys seem to really know what you talking about so I hope you can help me out when i need it! Thanks

-Phil

Im digin that old school crown vic youve got. Is that a police edition.

Thanks! thats my daily driver haha, its a police car, an LTD-S actually, basically what the vics were called before they were vics, the "S" model is extremely rare, as the front part of it has a different configuration than the standard LTD's or Vics.

n846795391_2476073_6917.jpg

Nice. I love that color on the EA81s.

Yeah its a nice color, i especially like the customized bright red interior it came with HAHA, obtw it just looks orangey in this picture, i think it was the flash.

n846795391_4933767_1469.jpg

Thanks! thats my daily driver haha, its a police car, an LTD-S actually, basically what the vics were called before they were vics, the "S" model is extremely rare, as the front part of it has a different configuration than the standard LTD's or Vics.

n846795391_2476073_6917.jpg

Yeah its a nice color, i especially like the customized bright red interior it came with HAHA, obtw it just looks orangey in this picture, i think it was the flash.

n846795391_4933767_1469.jpg

Its amazing to me how people will go to great lengths to rice anything out