Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Got my BRAT running, now Q's

So I finally got my BRAT up and running :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: after sitting for at LEAST 4 years but need to figure out where some of the vacuum lines go. Unfortunately it's been a long day and I forgot my camera so no pics and I'm kind of burnt at the moment but if I recall correctly the line from the passenger side up by the firewall connected to some round things against the wall is what I'm curious about and basically all the other lines from the passenger side. Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

OK, sorry for laggin been busy working on the BRAT and my job. Here are pics as promised and got the hoses figured, now I gotta figure out the clunk from the drivers front wheel, possibly brake pads according to my friend or the axle end not kosher with the hub. On to the pics.

Brat024.jpgBrat025.jpgBrat027.jpgBrat031.jpgBrat032.jpgBrat026.jpg

Also, anyone know a good locking (key style) set up for the Wagon fuel door?

Rear window got busted out before I bought it. Thankfully my friend had another on one of his parts BRATs that I was able to score. My BRAT has been sitting for 10 years in the same spot and I still CANNOT believe that after so long a time of sitting that the only problems are a horn that doesn't work and a turn signal bulb is out. Otherwise all is good minus said "clunk". Plans are to give it a 5 inch lift, 27s, built EA81 w/ SPFI and Kustom square tube bumpers and a Kustom high bar roll bar. But first I gotta SMOG it and register it then it's on like Donkey Kong:headbang::headbang::headbang:.

Rear window got busted out before I bought it. Thankfully my friend had another on one of his parts BRATs that I was able to score. My BRAT has been sitting for 10 years in the same spot and I still CANNOT believe that after so long a time of sitting that the only problems are a horn that doesn't work and a turn signal bulb is out. Otherwise all is good minus said "clunk". Plans are to give it a 5 inch lift, 27s, built EA81 w/ SPFI and Kustom square tube bumpers and a Kustom high bar roll bar. But first I gotta SMOG it and register it then it's on like Donkey Kong:headbang::headbang::headbang:.

Sweet! Can't wait to see the progress!!