Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I bought a 2008 WRX 2 weeks ago, and have been going through the manual and didn't find anything regarding the Homelink system. I tried a couple different methods (learn mode on opener, and press button until lights blink, and also using the remote and holding the button up to the mirror and pressing the button until the light blinks(don't think it ever did on this one)). Neither have worked, and since it's Sunday our dealers are closed so I thought I would try here in the meantime.

Also, how did I do on purchase?

2008 WRX Premium, silver, sport grille, exhaust & SPT decals 32 miles on the odometer

MSRP $28,349

Deal price $22,888

I bought a 2008 WRX 2 weeks ago, and have been going through the manual and didn't find anything regarding the Homelink system. I tried a couple different methods (learn mode on opener, and press button until lights blink, and also using the remote and holding the button up to the mirror and pressing the button until the light blinks(don't think it ever did on this one)). Neither have worked, and since it's Sunday our dealers are closed so I thought I would try here in the meantime.

Also, how did I do on purchase?

2008 WRX Premium, silver, sport grille, exhaust & SPT decals 32 miles on the odometer

MSRP $28,349

Deal price $22,888

Sounds like you got a decent price, the original ones were going for around that price so the fact you got a brand new one with the extras is pretty good. I want one! Probably after my RS is paid off, I'll try to get one! I'm gonna get a wagon so I can convince the wife that it's a family car!:lol:

I see the prices of what people are getting the 08s for now and I cringe...I was one of the first people to get the 08 in my area ( was told within the first 5 to 10 sold locally from my dealer) and with the little extras I got on my base 2.5i I paid what you did for your WRX:

BHeh007.jpg

but 30k miles later and still never had a problem with her.