Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now ..even though I have 3 cars entered ..I am probably only going to bring the Lego..that way on Sunday I can go to the Pine Barrens off roading ...plus she has more room for camping gear

Where are the Pine Barrens? Are they more south than the show or close by?

ahh, crap I was hoping to join!! But That's a bit out of the way...I think? Maybe not, I dunno what way I'll be coming from

Coming from Maine it's about 2 hours out of your way. You'd probably be going back into NJ anyway to go home if you take the normal route.

Coming from Maine it's about 2 hours out of your way. You'd probably be going back into NJ anyway to go home if you take the normal route.

Hmmm, I might have to think about maybe joining a trip to the pine barrens. That would be fun!!! But we'll see, time will tell

• 2 weeks later...

not much....and you?

Alright folks...I understand the economy sucks and this show is a little ways off but we need to get thinking about this and send in some registrations. I know I need to do this too and heck I even have to do the "club spot" paperwork yet. Don't worry it will all be done in due time.

anyone still here? :lol:

last night I did the paperwork for the club spot and I registered 5 cars.

Come on folks lets get the ball rolling. We need 25 or I am going to be looking for $$$ from you folks the day of the show to pay for the tent. :confused:

So far:

DarlingChip - 3

Bucky - 3

subeman90 - 5

Won't be making it this year... same weekend as Rock on the Range. (www.rockontherange.com). Guess I will have to wait for the Alcyone dragon run to see my Subaru friends this year. :P

Awww shame I wont get to see you this year Jim. I am not planning on going to the Dragon.

But I dont blame you..that concert looks awesome!!! Some of my fav bands there..Atreyu, Shinedown, ..etc etc

I havent gotten my conformation yet..and I entered about a month ago :-\.

Dont worry Matt... I will help pay for the tent ..no worries. If other people dont want to step up

I'd call them if I was you. I mailed it late last week or something (snail mail) and had my confirmation by tuesday. Granted they are 2 counties over but still...