Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

Thanks Matt... I emailed my sweety there at the office ( Betsy is an absolute DOLL). She said since I registered by internet the email I got is all I need. I guess last year I sent a check in :rolleyes:...can we say doofus??? :lol:

glad you said something cause if I did it by email I'd have been pi$$ed by now for not getting my funky paper in the mail. Things to remember I guess. :eek:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're in the drop down menu !!!!! Wow now that's status !! :lol:

Just got 3 registered.

Didn't register the one I might bring - the '79 Brat. We'll see what shows up.

Food thread .... :slobber:

registered 3 cars for Carlisle or you paid the registration to CT so that they are legal to drive there?

Matt, have a coffee ...... Carlisle dammit :lol:

I don't think anyone here cares what I have registered with the State DMV. :grin:

3 for me

and you???????????? (not you Matt - those who have chosen to wait.)

Don't forget the Reptile/Amphibian Show going on that weekend right there at the Exhibit Hall. hssssssssssss We'll be slithering thru :lol:

Awesome. I am glad to see we are getting some people registered. I haven't received any confirmation either Connie. I was getting nervous that I might have thrown it out. I hope I still have the email:eek: I am going to check right now. :-\

I will diffently throw money in for a tent Matt.:grin:

my whole bug up my a$$ is that if we have 25 this year they will wave the fee for next year so realistically I am just trying to save the BS of next year so that we don't have to register a bunch of bogus cars to get our numbers.

They always said I was a planner... :lol:

Would stink to register our cars and still have to chip in for a tent....but I'll do it.

Yes,bummer year all around. Ain't gettin no better anytime soon up here. More peeps out of work. Crimes in the paper lately show more folk getting deperate. The usual baby formula busts ,smashed windows with minimal goods taken ,etc. America the Limping Dog Crossing the Busy Street.

39 days ?? Yikes ! But this happens every year. We up here in the right corner get the extended winter weather that they try to sell us as spring. Not enough time for prep for the event if you have kids or are typically busy with work. :-\

Well I still want to make it, but not completely sure I can. I have a lot going on. I got a new job, I watch my daughter every night after work so that my wife can work, and I still have not registered my Brat or the new car yet. So I don't want to register a car for the show until I am positive I can make it. Believe me I want to!!! There are just no more old school Subaru people around me anymore and I'd really like to come meet you guys and actually talk with people that have the same interest in cars as I do!! I'll do my best, I just don't want to say I'll be there and then have it not work out.

Do we still need the 25 people for this years tent? :confused:

my whole bug up my a$$ is that if we have 25 this year they will wave the fee for next year so realistically I am just trying to save the BS of next year so that we don't have to register a bunch of bogus cars to get our numbers.

They always said I was a planner... :lol: