Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New member to my Stable. Lego! New Pics pg 3

:lol::lol::lol: The Evil Twins....making evil twins ..:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Haahaaaa! Yeah it sounds like its going to be awesome, Can't wait to see it with the OB struts and the blocks from Bill.

+1 on the Australin Subaru videos! I can't stop watching them, The Legos are pretty capable with a nice lift.

Connie, are you gonna go with a more aggressive treaded tire? Something with a good side tread as well?

Eventually she will get bigger tires..but she is also going to be a driver..so dont want anything too noisey.

Well..... She made it home today..and she is soooooo pretty!!!

TheGirls005.jpg

The girls!!! Someday she will look like Neos:

TheGirls001.jpg

TheGirls002.jpg

TheGirls003.jpg

and all 3 of the girls ..in thier winter salt baths:

TheGirls004.jpg

nahhh i towed her with AAA up there... we need to do a complete fluid change, register and insure, check axles and take it for a spin... may or may not need a trans.. at 182 i doubt i needs a trans.. these transmissions are good well into the 200Ks

Yeah they usually are pretty tough. Maybe it's just all dirty inside:grin:. Good luck! So any progress on the coupe??

I am hapy she is home..and thanks to the efforts on Neo part.We couldnt look into her too much just because it was just too cold. It was hard enough being out with the tow truck driver getting her unloaded. I feel for that guy..being out all day doing stuff like that. OPnce the weather breaks and it warms up some..we will be heading to harrys U pull it for stuff.

As for my coupe..yup next weekend we are planning to have the motor in and it running again..I have the help of a few of the other old schoolers coming ( backwoodsboy darlingchip and hatchsub ..along with neo) so it should be an interesting experience.

Right now I am looking more forward to getting the Lego going..I wish I could take her along today to the Pine Barrens for a play date:-\

I am hapy she is home..and thanks to the efforts on Neo part.We couldnt look into her too much just because it was just too cold. It was hard enough being out with the tow truck driver getting her unloaded. I feel for that guy..being out all day doing stuff like that. OPnce the weather breaks and it warms up some..we will be heading to harrys U pull it for stuff.

As for my coupe..yup next weekend we are planning to have the motor in and it running again..I have the help of a few of the other old schoolers coming ( backwoodsboy darlingchip and hatchsub ..along with neo) so it should be an interesting experience.

Right now I am looking more forward to getting the Lego going..I wish I could take her along today to the Pine Barrens for a play date:-\

Sounds fun!! Remember the camera!!

• 1 month later...
Any updates ? :)

Not much to tell...gave her a tune up and changed some fluids etc..took her for a drive and found out that the front diff is in self destruct mode. Probably next weekend we are going to start pulling her old tranny out and getting ready to install the new one...and I still need one Outback strut assembly to start her lift.

Hoping to have her road worthy and Barrens ready by the end of March