Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Heaven or Hell !?

Here in portland we have an abundance of subies in wreching yards. :banana:Many fist gen legacys, tons of 4x4 ea82 wagons. There is an xt in the vancouver yard. I have never really looked at an xt up close. It is deffinately the coolest ugly car I have ever seen!!!! :grin:

If you're serious about picking parts for people, I have a couple requests.

First off, is the XT6 AWD and a 5-speed? If it is, snag me the rear rotors and hubs along with the tranny crossmember (should be a 3 piece). If its not a manual, still snag me the rear rotors/hubs and I'll make it worth your while...

Damn, PNW guys requesting subie parts! Must be heaven

PM sent

If you're serious about picking parts for people, I have a couple requests.

First off, is the XT6 AWD and a 5-speed? If it is, snag me the rear rotors and hubs along with the tranny crossmember (should be a 3 piece). If its not a manual, still snag me the rear rotors/hubs and I'll make it worth your while...

• 2 months later...

Its nice to see them injoying the sunny weather with their paint glimering, alot better then the alternative (sitting in a J-yard with a Dodge on top of ya, or in a crusher)

I'm shocked theres no rust! Kinda makes me happy. so yea, I think thats heaven :)