Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Im soooo sad, horrible luck

:mad: My mechanic tipped me off on a EA-82 Wagon 4x4 5spd DR for $400 in great shape. 30 min later im on my way to see it when I get a call from the seller saying he sold it :mad::mad::mad: WHYYYYYY??? I have yet to see another one in this good shape for $400 and in fact its the first 5spd DR I had heard of in Puerto Rico :mad: The hunt goes on I suppose :) Did see a Turbod SVX for $4,500 with 28k miles lol.

The guy has been selling the SVX for over a year lol. Its fully equipped and in mint condition. T04 turbine, turbonetics blow off, HKS front mount Int.,

auto meter gauges, walbro 255, haltech f98, stainless brake lines, 19" wheels, 2 1/2" exhaust with magnaflow ends.

Here it is: http://www.clasificadosonline.com/UDTransDetail.asp?AutoNumAnuncio=965451

BTW found it by accident AFTER knowing about it for several months :) Sadly it has an extra 0 at the end of the price versus

the EA-82 which I cant afford lol :rolleyes:

Sorry you missed out on the EA82 wagon...those things are just the most versatile cars. Hopefully there will be another one around.

As for the SVX...meh..I just saw one here for $650 with the typical bad tranny ..had 128 K. Not the car for everyone.