Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWNV: Carson City Pick 'n' Pull yard anyone ???

Always good. A super secret reliable subaru would do you good.

The brat has been running great. Not sure if its good enough to make it to Reno & back, last time I left Reno it cost me $300 to have the Legacy towed home... but I've been meaning to come up and hang.

I just picked up a new wheelin' rig. Maybe I can make it up in that. Gotta get your Lifted brat going so we can all go out and get dirty!

Thats where my tax refund is going towards. It doesn't need much, I've just been busy keeping the bills paid, but I finally get a break with my tax return so, yeah.

Always good. A super secret reliable subaru would do you good.

The brat has been running great. Not sure if its good enough to make it to Reno & back, last time I left Reno it cost me $300 to have the Legacy towed home... but I've been meaning to come up and hang.

I just picked up a new wheelin' rig. Maybe I can make it up in that. Gotta get your Lifted brat going so we can all go out and get dirty!

Sounds good JB. There is a 79 Brat there, tried to PM you

a month ago when i first saw it, but your box was full

Pretty gnarly 4runner, Brian. Locked front and rear?!

As long as there's no rock crawling involved,

i'm sure we can keep up for the most part.

Ok, Dave, Greenley, give me a call this weekend. I'd like to hook up even for lunch or somethin. 775-219-6443

Yeah..if I don't hit the yard I'm certainly up to meetin' up with you guys for "lunch or somethin'".

We'll see what's happening as Sunday gets closer.

Ya know, I remember quite a few instances in which brian or anyone else could keep up with me when we were out wheelin. I remember getting up a few hills and such that nobody else made, so I feel safe tagging along.:grin:

Those Days are Over!

What was that canyon you took me to the day I brought my Hatch up there? When it was stock, not when it was lifted...

...I wanna go back there now!

Got a decent amount this morning in Tahoe, but Carson and Minden got just a little dusting of some dry stuff.

It's almost 3 now, Spooner's almost completely dry.

Lots-o-tourists at the snowplay area at the top, tho :rolleyes:.

BTW, what time are you guys hittin' the yard?

Edited by NV Zeno

JB says early. Not sure what that means.

If his early is anything like Brians' it'll be noon:lol:

I'd bet on him being there when they unlock the gate:). No prob for me, as long as it's not raining..snow is OK, but bundle up either way:eek:.

Gotta run down to South Shore, back tonight.

Edited by NV Zeno