Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeasters's, post your pictures of soobs in the snow

We have been getting snow all winter! We have no room for any more, we got about 10" of fresh snow on the ground right now and it's still snowing. I broke the cable on the four wheeler plow twice this morning so far, my wife's car has a new crack across the windshield and my alternator died in mt RS so I have to jump it to move it to plow. I'm done with winter!!! I will try to post some pics later. Sorry for the rant

I am tired of this S*^t too... I just started to see my yard and now its covered in another 12 inches of white crap..I am tired of my car being dirty ..I am tired of water and crap being drug into the house..tired of moving through pathways ...I want spring sooo bad...I hate winter and I hate snow

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you have a lifted brat... you should LIVE for mud!

(shakes head)

I cant WAIT for the mud!!

:lol:Yeah in that sense I love the mud, but my yard is going to be terrible!! I'm not going to be able to get to my shed and my cars will sink away into the mud.

no thats to rich for my blood. i like to buy my vehicles CHEEP. my 91 legacy i got for $500 my 91 wagoneer i payed $250, igot more in the lift and tires. just looked at a gl-10 awd turbo that has been setting for years. waiting for him to call me back.:banana: but i love that brat!